Wednesday 11 January 2012

Peter Pan

The sales start today in France and I am dying to find something with a Peter Pan collar;  ideally a dress, black with a white collar, a bit like a sexy pilgrim.  I saw THE most perfect dress in Tara Jarmon that it made me gasp outloud, but I think I may wait until it's reduced further in the sales!

In any case, I think I will probably be visitng Esty.com for detachable collars that you can add to any garment to create the illusion of a Peter Pan collar.

runwaydiy.com

In the quest for the perfect Peter Pan collar (or col Claudine for the french) I'm taking inspiration from the likes of:
Carey Mulligan
alwayssometimesanytime.com

Alexa
cosmopolitan.co.uk

Michelle Williams- the collar plus the hair is just dynamite!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.monshowroom.com/fr/axara/robe-dalia/87423

    I found this one for you :)

    ReplyDelete